From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gesualdo may refer to:
- Gesualdo, Campania, a town in Italy
- Gesualdo Bufalino (1920–1996), Italian writer
- Gesualdo Francesco Ferri (1728-1788), Italian painter
- Gesualdo Lanza (1779–1859), Italian teacher of music who made his career in London
- Gesualdo Piacenti (born 1954), Italian professional football player
- Alfonso Gesualdo (1540–1603), Italian Cardinal
- Carlo Gesualdo (1566–1613), Italian late Renaissance composer
- Gesualdo: Death for Five Voices, a film about the composer
- Eddy Gesualdo (born 1968), professional football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gesualdo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.