Get Out Alive
(Redirected from Get Out Alive (2012 Film))
Get Out Alive is a 2012 American Horror/Thriller film directed by Clay DuMaw. The movie's plot pays tribute to elements from 70s and 80s horror films like The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and The Evil Dead.
This article needs an improved plot summary. (July 2016)
- David Fichtenmayer as Paul
- Rhiannon Roberts as Marilyn
- David Iannotti as The Mechanic
- Jay Storey as Earl
- "AICN HORROR looks at DELIVERY! THE RAMBLER! GET OUT ALIVE! REVERB! 100 BLOODY ACRES! & MORE!". Ain't It Cool News. June 28, 2013.
- Brock, Chris (October 31, 2012). ""Get Out Alive" gets it going in Lowville". Watertown Daily Times.
- Hallam, Scott (17 April 2012). "Filmmaker Clay Dumaw Asks if You Can Get Out Alive". Dread Central.
- Dickson, Evan (January 21, 2013). "Backwoods Horror Marches On In 'Get Out Alive'". bloody-disgusting.com.
- "Film Fest 2013". Scare-A-Con. Archived from the original on July 13, 2014.
|This article about a 2010s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|