From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gethsemane is a garden in Jerusalem believed to be the place where Jesus and his disciples prayed the night before the crucifixion.
Gethsemane may also refer to:
- Gethsemane (play), a play by David Hare
- "Gethsemane" (The X-Files), an episode of the television show The X-Files
- "Gethsemane", a song in the musical Jesus Christ Superstar
- "Gethsemane", a song by Nightwish from the album Oceanborn
- "Gethsemane", a song by Peter Gabriel from the album Passion
- "Gethsemane", a song by Rise Against from the album The Unraveling
- "Gethsemane", a song by Richard Thompson from the album The Old Kit Bag
- "Gethsemane", a song by Conception from the album Flow
- "Gethsemane", a song by Om from the album Advaitic Songs
- "Gethsemane", a song by Dry The River from the album Alarms in the Heart
- Gethsemane Cemetery, a cemetery in New Jersey
- "Christ's agony at Gethsemane", a passage from the Bible
- Gethsemane Abbey
- Gethsemane Episcopal Church (disambiguation)
- Gethsemane Evangelical Church
- Gethsemane Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Gethsemane Lutheran Church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gethsemane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.