Getor Jagatpura railway station
|Indian Railway Station|
|Location||Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Elevation||389 metres (1,276 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||North Western Railway|
|Tracks||4 (double diesel BG)|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Zone(s)||North Western Railway|
|Division(s)||Jaipur railway division|
Getor Jagatpura railway station is a small railway station in Jaipur district, Rajasthan. Its code is GTJT. It serves Jagatpura area of Jaipur city. The station consists of 2 platforms. The platform 1 is not well sheltered but platform 2 is sheltered. It lacks many facilities including water and sanitation.
Some of the important trains that run from Getor Jagatpura are:
- Jaipur -Hisar Passenger (unreserved)
- Ajmer Chandigarh Garib Rath Express
- Amritsar - Ajmer Express (via Firozpur)
- Amritsar - Ajmer Express (via Dhuri)
- Agra Fort - Ajmer Intercity Express
- Ala Hazrat Express (via Bhildi)
- Jaipur - Alwar Express
- Ala Hazrat Express
- Mathura - Jaipur Passenger (unreserved)
2.ticket vending machine in reservation office near platform 2
3.autostand outside platform 1
- Jaipur district
- Durgapura railway station
- Gandhinagar Jaipur railway station
- Jaipur Junction railway station
- "GTJT/Getor Jagatpura". India Rail Info.
- "Getor Jagatpura Railway Station (Jaipur)". wikimapia.[unreliable source?]
- "इंतजार हुआ खत्म, अब गांधीनगर-दुर्गापुरा-जगतपुरा स्टेशनों पर भी होगा सुपरफास्ट ट्रेनों का ठहराव" [8 trains new stoppage will be at Jaipur]. Rajasthan Patrika (in Hindi). 29 October 2015.
- "Additional Halt to A.C. Super Fast Special Train Between Jaipur and Delhi Sarai Rohilla at Getor Jagatpura". Northern Railway. 16 June 2014. Archived from the original on 19 April 2016.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|