From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Getting)
|Look up receiving in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Receiving may refer to:
- Receiving department (or receiving dock), in a distribution center
- Receiving house, a theater
- Receiving line, in a wedding reception
- Receiving mark, postmark
- Receiving partner, in various sexual positions
- Receiving quarter, in military law
- Receiving ship, a ship used in harbor to house newly recruited sailors before they are assigned to a crew
- Kabbalah, "receiving" in Hebrew
- Receiving stolen goods, a crime in some jurisdictions
- All pages beginning with "Receiving"
- All pages with a title containing Receiving
- Reception (disambiguation)
- Receive (disambiguation)
- Accept (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Receiving.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.