|Directed by||Richard Condie|
|Produced by||Jerry Krepakevich|
|Written by||Richard Condie|
Jay Brazeau (voice)|
Richard Condie 
|Music by||Patrick Godfrey|
Awards for Getting Started included the Genie Award for best animation film. The film also won awards at the Zagreb World Festival of Animated Films and the Tampere Film Festival, as well as a "Bijou" at the Canadian Short Film and Television Awards.
- Story, Animation, Direction: Richard Condie
- Backgrounds: Sharon Condie
- Music: Patrick Godfrey - From Debussy's Children's Corner
- Voices: Richard Condie and Jay Brazeau
- Inker: Mary-Lou Storey
- Painter: Gloria Thorsteinson
- Animation Camera: Svend-Erik Eriksen and Tom Brydon
- Sound Editor: Ken Rodeck
- Re-Recording: Clive Perry
- Studio Administrator: Charles Lough
- Producer: Jerry Krepakevich
- Executive Producer: Michael Scott
- Getting Started
- A National Film Board Of Canada - Prairie Production
- "Cartoons Considered For An Academy Award – 1980 -". cartoonresearch.com.
- Cuthbert, Pamela (January 2003). "Richard Condie". Canadian Film Encyclopedia. Film Reference Library. Archived from the original on 2008-04-23. Retrieved 2009-08-31.
- William Beard & Jerry White (ed.). North of everything: English-Canadian cinema since 1980. Edmonton: University of Alberta Press. p. 77. ISBN 0-88864-390-X. Retrieved 3 November 2011.
- "Getting Started". Film Collection. National Film Board of Canada Web site. 1979. Retrieved 2009-08-31.
|This article related to a Canadian film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a short animated film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|