Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gettysburg may refer to:
- Gettysburg Campaign, a series of American Civil War military engagements in the Main Eastern Theater.
- Gettysburg Address, President Abraham Lincoln's speech at the November 19, 1863, Consecration of the National Cemetery at Gettysburg.
- Pennsylvania-related articles
- Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Gettysburg Battlefield Historic District, 11,000 acres (4,500 ha) of historic properties, buildings, and structures in Adams County, Pennsylvania
- Gettysburg National Military Park, 4,000 acres (1,600 ha) protected by the National Park Service
- Gettysburg National Tower, the former hyperboloid tower seized under the Takings Clause
- Gettysburg Battlefield, the area of Civil War military engagements partially within the military park
- Gettysburg Armory, a vacant borough facility on the National Register of Historic Places
- Gettysburg College, a liberal arts college mostly within the borough
- Gettysburg Railroad Station, a defunct railway station of which only the depot building survives, which houses a railway museum
- Gettysburg Theological Seminary, the original name for the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Area School District, a region of Adams County, Pennsylvania, with a high school north of the borough
- Gettysburg Regional Airport, a general aviation airport in Adams County, Pennsylvania, west of the borough
- York-Hanover-Gettysburg, PA Combined Statistical Area, a combined statistical area in York and Adams counties
- Gettysburg, PA USA, a United States Metropolitan Statistical Area that is the Adams County portion of the York-Hanover-Gettysburg CSA
- Gettysburg, Ohio, a village
- Gettysburg, Preble County, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Gettysburg, South Dakota
- Gettysburg Air Force Station, a General Surveillance Radar Station in South Dakota during the Cold War
- Gettysburg, Washington
- Gettysburg Township, Graham County, Kansas
- Gettysburg Cyclorama, an 1883 painting entitled The Battle of Gettysburg
- Gettysburg (1993 film), a film based on the novel The Killer Angels
- Gettysburg (2011 film), a History Channel television movie
- Gettysburg (The Outer Limits), a science fiction TV episode partially set in the Battle of Gettysburg
- Sid Meier's Gettysburg!, a Battle of Gettysburg computer game
- Gettysburg (game), a Battle of Gettysburg board game
- Gettysburg (1863), a trilogy of heavy metal songs on Iced Earth's 2004 The Glorious Burden album.
- Gettysburg: A Novel of the Civil War, an alternate history with the Confederacy winning the Battle of Gettysburg.
- "Gettysburg", a song on the 2006 Ratatat album, Classics (Ratatat album)
- "Gettysburg," a 2011 episode of the TV show The Office
- Gettysburg, a 1938 Los Angeles Federal Music Project radio opera
- Gettysburg Battlefield Memorial Association, a former preservation organization for the battlefield in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Gettysburg Electric Railway, the 1893-1916 Gettysburg Battlefield trolley
- Gettysburg Railroad, the first of several Gettysburg-named steamtrain lines servicing Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, prior to the Western Maryland and Reading railroads
- Forest City and Gettysburg Railroad, formerly servicing Gettysburg, South Dakota
- The Gettysburg Championship, a former women's golf tournament in Adams County, Pennsylvania
- The Gettysburg Times, an Adams County, Pennsylvania, newspaper
- USS Gettysburg (1858), a Scottish ship supplying the Confederate States of America until captured by the Union Navy and renamed in 1864.
- USS Gettysburg (CG-64), a Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gettysburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.