Geunyoung Industry Co, Ltd. (hangul:근영산업) is a Korea's automotive in auto parts company headquartered in Nowon-Dong Buk-Gu Daegu, Korea established in 1977. It makes automotive spare parts products and is an auto parts company similar to Hyundai Mobis and SL Corp.. The "Geunyoung Industry" CEO is brother by Yoo Deok Sool & Yoo Yeong Sool (유덕술, 유영술 형제).
- Geunyoung Industry Co, Ltd.
- Geunyoung Tech Co, Ltd.
- Geunyoung Precision Co, Ltd.
- 1977: Establish in was founded Geunyoung Industry Co, Ltd. (Nowon-Dong Buk-Gu Daegu)
- 1980: Expanded and moved (Chimsan 1-gu)
- 1988: Approved to be auto joint enterprise in Ssangyong Motor Company
- 1989: Introduce Quality Control
- 1990: Introduce KS mark
- 1991: Set up 2 Rubber Injection in automation
- 1993: Build laboratory, install machinery and tools companion open
- 2000: Expanded and moved (Nowon 3-ga)
- 2003: Source by Korea company
- Geunyeong Industry Homepage (in Korean & English)