Gevorg Gourgeni Dabaghyan (Armenian: Գևորգ Դաբաղյան; b.1965) is an Armenian duduk player of liturgical and folk music, born in Yerevan. In 1991 he founded the Shoghaken Folk Ensemble, a group of Armenian folk musicians and singers who specialize in traditional Armenian music.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (June 2018)
With Rabih Abou-Khalil
- Songs for Sad Women (Enja, 2007)
- Afrique magazine , Issues 269-274. Groupe Jeune Afrique. 2008. p. 53.
- Nidel, Richard (2005). World music: the basics. Psychology Press. p. 151. ISBN 978-0-415-96800-3.
- Jenkins, Mark (8 February 2008). "Rev. of Shoghaken Ensemble, Music From Armenia". The Washington Post. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- Cohen, Aaron (19 April 2004). "Shoghaken shines light on Armenia". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- Toumani, Meline (10 April 2005). "Music: A Silk Road That Leads Somewhere Truly New". The New York Times. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
|This article on an Armenian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|