Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up geyser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A geyser is a periodic steam hot spring.
Geyser may also refer to:
- Albert Geyser (1918–1985), South African theologian
- Albert C. Geyser (fl. 1905), American physician
- Jacqui Geyser (born 1974), South African field hockey player
- Riad Michael, German electronic musician
- Geyser (fireboat, 1886), one of Chicago's first fireboats
- Geyser (fireboat, 1889), a fireboat built for Bay City, Michigan
- HMS Geyser (1841), a wooden paddle sloop of the Royal Navy, in service 1841–1866
- Geyser (Mars), a type of gas and dust eruption in the south polar region of Mars
- The Geysers, a northern California geothermal plant
- Geyser FC, a football club based in N'Djamena, Chad
- Geyser, Montana, United States
- Geyser, a type of water heating system
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geyser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.