Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up geyser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A geyser is a periodic steam hot spring.
Geyser may also refer to:
- Albert Geyser (1918–1985), South African theologian
- Albert C. Geyser (fl. 1905), American physician
- Jacqui Geyser (born 1974), South African field hockey player
- Riad Michael, German electronic musician
- Geyser (fireboat, 1886), one of Chicago's first fireboats
- Geyser (fireboat, 1889), a fireboat built for Bay City, Michigan
- HMS Geyser (1841), a wooden paddle sloop of the Royal Navy, in service 1841–1866
- Geyser (Mars), a type of gas and dust eruption in the south polar region of Mars
- The Geysers, a northern California geothermal plant
- Geyser FC, a football club based in N'Djamena, Chad
- Geyser, Montana, United States
- Geyser, a type of water heating system
- "Geyser", a song by Mitski from Be the Cowboy (2018)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geyser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.