From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ghana or Għana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ghana, or the Republic of Ghana, is a nation in West Africa.
Ghana may also refer to:
- Ghana Empire, a geographically different medieval West African empire
- Għana (folk music), a type of Maltese folk music
- Ghana (album), a CD compilation by The Mountain Goats
- Ghana (chocolate), name of the chocolate brand manufactured by Korean company Lotte
- Ghana (Mbeya ward), in Tanzania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.