Ghana at the 2011 World Championships in Athletics
|Ghana at the
2011 World Championships in Athletics
|National federation||Ghana Athletics Association|
|KEY:||Did not participate||Competed in another event|
|Men||4 x 100 metres relay||Agbeko Shepherd|
In the men's 100 metres heats on August 27, 2011, Aziz Zakari placed 6th in the race with a time of 10.55 seconds. He could thus not advance to the next round. His ranking at the heats stage was 35.
|Aziz Zakari||100 metres||10.55||35||Did not advance|
|4 x 100 metres relay||39.17||16||Did not advance|
|Ignatius Gaisah||Long jump||7.92||17||Did not advance|
The men's 4x100 metres relay is scheduled to take part in heat 1 on September 4, 2011.
|100 m hurdles||13.43 SB||1060||9|
|High jump||1.80 SB||978||12|
- Ghana to participate in four events at World Athletics Championship, Ghana News Agency, 2011-08-18, retrieved 2011-08-19
- IAAF (August 21, 2011), Entry Lists by Country (PDF), retrieved August 21, 2011
- IAAF, Athletes participating per day, retrieved September 7, 2011
- "Daegu 2011 - Timetable/Results". IAAF. Retrieved 2011-09-03.
- "Long Jump - Men Qualification". IAAF. Retrieved 2011-09-03.
- "4x100 Metres Relay - M HEATS". IAAF. Retrieved 2011-09-03.
- "Heptathlon - Women". IAAF. Retrieved 2011-09-03.