|• Type||Panchayati Raj (India)|
|• Body||Gram panchayat|
|• Pradhan||Shri Karmveer Singh|
|Elevation||188 m (617 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Ghanghauli (Hindi: घाँघौली) is a village in Khair tehsil of Aligarh district of Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is located about 60 km far from its district i.e. Aligarh. This village is dominated by Jats. Yamuna Express Way from Greater Noida to Agra of 165 km is also passing through this village.
Ghanghauli is a large village with total 546 families residing. According to Census of India 2011, Village has population of 3208 of which 1727 are males and 1481 are females as per Population Census of 2011. Village has higher literacy rate compared to Uttar Pradesh. In 2011, literacy rate of village was 72.32% compared to 67.68% of Uttar Pradesh.
As per constitution of India & Panchayati Raj Act, Ghanghauli village is administrated by Pradhan who is elected representative of village.
Hinduism is almost religion in Ghanghauli. Jats, Pandits, Baniyas, Jatavs(chamars), Dhimars & Harijans(Bhangis) are most numerous castes in Ghanghauli village. Hindi is the most widely spoken language in village. Braj Bhasha is also spoken.
|Total No. of Houses||546||-||-|
- Data source 
- Smt. Batesh Devi (1995 - 2000)
- Mr. Jagpal Singh (2000 - 2005)
- Smt. Veermati Devi (2005 - 2010)
- Mr. Jagvir Singh (2010–2015) (Nirvirodh)
- Dr. Karmveer singh (2015-till date)
Education & Sports
Schools which impart the education for all adjoining villages:
- Shiksha Viaksh Sabha, Ghanghauli (Established in 1996, by Mr. Girdhari Lal)
- Smt. Ganga Devi Public School, Ghanghauli, Aligarh (Established in 2005)
- Shri Lehri Singh Memorial Inter College, Ghanghauli, Aligarh (Established in 2008) by Mr. Mukesh kumar Mob--9897470696
- Poorv Madhymik Vidhyalaya, Ghanghauli, Aligarh (Established in 1956, State Government)
The Sports Committee of Ghanghauli was founded in 2010 by Mr. Sonvir Singh Attri & Mr. Pradeep Kumar Attri to inspire the young generation towards sports.
Bharat Chaudhary, A well known eminent wrestler in heavy weight freestyle belongs to this village. he has won Silver Medal in junior national championship 2016 Which was held in Patna, Conducted by wrestling federation of India.
- Jaidpura : It is located 2.5 km far from Ghanghauli. Jaidpura is a village in Khair tehsil in Aligarh district of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Gaurola : It is located 2 km far from Ghanghauli at Managarhi-Jatari road.
- Managarhi : It is located 1.5 km far from Ghanghauli village. Managarhi is a village in Maant tehsil in Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Chandpur Khurd : It is located 1 km far from Ghanghauli. Chandpur Khurd is a village in Maant tehsil in Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Kheriya Khurd : It is located 6 km far from Ghanghauli. Kheriya Khurd is a village in Khair tehsil in Aligarh district of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Gaurola-Nagliya : It is located 4 km far from Ghanghauli. Gaurola-Nagliya is a village in Khair Tehsil in Aligarh district of Uttar Pradesh State.
The main crops are wheat, millet, maize, rice, mustard, green pulse, potato and tomato.