Ghatkesar Railway Station
|• Body||Major Gram panchayat|
|• Total||13.83 km2 (5.34 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,000/km2 (5,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Ghatkesar is a Town in the Medchal-Malkajgiri district of the Indian state of Telangana. It is the mandal headquarters of Ghatkesar mandal in Keesara revenue division. It's a Outer suburbs of Hyderabad City, Now it is a part of Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority.
Ghatkesar is located at .
The presence of Warangal highway, Outer ring road and Metro at Uppal has led to large scale boom in real-estate activity in and adjoining areas of Narapally, Boduppal and Peerzadiguda. It is home to integrated residential and commercial project, Singapore township, aka Sanskruthi Township.
Ghatkesar Mandal has 19 villages
- shiva reddy guda
Ghatkesar has topped the 1st fastest growing mandal in population growth of whole telangana, with a decadal population growth record of 112%.
- "District Census Handbook – Karimnagar" (PDF). Census of India. p. 58. Retrieved 6 November 2016.
- "Medchal−Malkajgiri district" (PDF). New Districts Formation Portal. Archived from the original (PDF) on 30 November 2016. Retrieved 11 October 2016.
- Geetanath, V. (9 May 2014). "For a well oiled public transport". The Hindu. Retrieved 2 November 2016.
- "HMDA list of villages" (PDF). Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority. p. 3. Archived from the original (PDF) on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 2 November 2016.
- "Ghatkesar, India Page". www.fallingrain.com. Retrieved 2 November 2016.
- blcha. "The Hindu Business Line : Demand-supply mismatch". thehindubusinessline.in. Retrieved 19 January 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ghatkesar.|