From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ghibli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ghibli may refer to:
- the Caproni Ca.309 Ghibli WWII-era aeroplane
- Studio Ghibli, a Japanese animation studio
- the AMX International AMX fighter aircraft
- an ultralight disc wheelset made by Italian bicycle parts manufacturer Campagnolo
- Maserati Ghibli, a model of car made by Italian auto manufacturer Maserati
- the radio callsign for the Italian airline Wind Jet
- the Libyan name for the wind Sirocco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghibli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.