Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ghibli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ghibli may refer to:
- Studio Ghibli, a Japanese animation studio
- Ghibli (wind), the hot Saharan wind of Libya
- Ghibli, a AMX International AMX fighter aircraft
- Ghibli, an ultralight disc wheelset made by Italian bicycle parts manufacturer Campagnolo
- Ghibli, the radio callsign for the Italian airline Wind Jet
- Caproni Ca.309 Ghibli, a World War II-era aeroplane
- Maserati Ghibli, a model of car made by Italian auto manufacturer Maserati
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghibli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.