Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ghibli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ghibli may refer to:
- Studio Ghibli, a Japanese animation studio
- Ghibli (wind), the hot Saharan wind of Libya
- Ghibli, a AMX International AMX fighter aircraft
- Ghibli, an ultralight disc wheelset made by Italian bicycle parts manufacturer Campagnolo
- Ghibli, the radio callsign for the Italian airline Wind Jet
- Caproni Ca.309 Ghibli, a World War II-era aeroplane
- Maserati Ghibli, a model of car made by Italian auto manufacturer Maserati
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghibli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.