|Gholam Hossein Elham|
Gholam Hossein Elham, 2016
|Vice President of Iran|
for Management and Human Resources Development
26 December 2012 – 3 August 2013
|Preceded by||Ebrahim Azizi|
|Succeeded by||Mohammad Bagher Nobakht (Acting)|
|Minister of Justice|
15 January 2007 – 9 August 2009
Acting: 28 December 2006 – 15 January 2007
|Preceded by||Jamal Karimi-Rad|
|Succeeded by||Morteza Bakhtiari|
|Chief of Staff of the President of Iran|
10 August 2005 – 14 February 2007
|Preceded by||Ali Khatami|
|Succeeded by||Reza Sheykholeslam|
|Spokesperson of the Government of Iran|
1 November 2011 – 2 August 2013
|Preceded by||Shamseddin Hosseini and Mohammad Reza Rahimi|
|Succeeded by||Mohammad Bagher Nobakht|
6 August 2005 – 25 August 2009
|Preceded by||Abdollah Ramezanzadeh|
|Succeeded by||Shamseddin Hosseini and Mohammad Reza Rahimi|
1959 (age 58–59)|
Andimeshk, Khuzestan Province, Iran
|Political party||Front of Islamic Revolution Stability|
|Alma mater||Tarbiat Modares University|
|Awards||Order of Service (2nd class)|
Elham was a member of the Guardian Council from 2003 to 2008 and also held the post of spokesperson of the council. He served as government spokesperson during the first term of the former President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad.
He was appointed minister of justice upon the death of Jamal Karimi-Rad. He was in office until 2009 when Morteza Bakhtiari replaced him in the post. Elham served as Ahmedinejad's representative to the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting's supervisory council.
- "غلامحسین الهام - سوابق". elham.ir.
- "الهام دیگر عضو جبهه پایداری نیست". 11 September 2012.
- نشانهای دولتی در روزهای پایانی خاتمی و احمدینژاد به چهکسانی رسید؟. Tasnim News Agency (in Persian). 24 August 2013. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "Potential Candidate Series: Gholam Hossein Elham". Iran Election Watch. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- "Iranian elections first round approved". Al Jazeera. 19 June 2005. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- Sadeghi-Boroujerdi, Eskandar (17 October 2012). "Ahmadinejad's one-time ardent supporter bids farewell to politics". Al Monitor. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- Alizadeh, Hossein (16 August 2011). "The Best Government from Constitutional Revolution to Date!". Iran Briefing. Retrieved 28 July 2013.
- "PressTV: Battle of colors in Iran's presidential campaign (28 May 2009)".
Media related to Gholam-Hossein Elham at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about an Iranian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|