From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ghost image (disambiguation))
Ghost image may refer to:
- Ghosting (television), a television signal problem resulting in an offset replica of a transmitted image in an analogue broadcast
- Screen burn-in or image persistence
- Afterimage, an optical illusion of an image continuing to appear in one's vision after the exposure has ceased
- Motion blur, the apparent streaking of rapidly moving objects in a still image
- An image of a ghost
- Spirit photography, an attempt to capture an image of a ghost
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghost image.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.