|Elevation AMSL||1,686 ft / 514 m|
Source:World Aero Data 
World War II
During World War II, the facility was known as "Thiersville Airfield". It was a Twelfth Air Force base of operations during the North African Campaign used by the 60th Troop Carrier Group, which flew C-47 Skytrain transports from the airfield between May and June 1943.
Airline and destination
- Maurer, Maurer. Air Force Combat Units of World War II. Maxwell AFB, Alabama: Office of Air Force History, 1983. ISBN 0-89201-092-4.
- Google Maps - Ghriss
- Accident history for MUV at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for DAOV at Great Circle Mapper.
- Current weather for DAOV at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for DAOV at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Algerian AIP and Chart
|This article about an airport in Algeria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|