20 December 1927|
|Died||14 May 1991
Giampiero Albertini (20 December 1927 – 14 May 1991) was an Italian actor, voice actor and TV personality.
Born in Muggiò, Albertini started his career as stage actor at the Piccolo Teatro in Milan, under the guidance of Giorgio Strehler. In 1962, he made his film debut with Dino Risi's La marcia su Roma, and later worked with, among others, Mario Monicelli, Luigi Comencini, Carlo Lizzani, Francesco Rosi, Gillo Pontecorvo, Nanni Loy. Albertini also was active in poliziotteschi and giallo films, in which he was sometimes credited as Al Albert.
- March on Rome (1962)
- La vita agra (1964)
- Thrilling (1965)
- Seven Golden Men (1965)
- Made in Italy (1965)
- Seven Golden Men Strike Again (1966)
- Tiffany Memorandum (1967)
- The Million Dollar Countdown (1968)
- Italian Secret Service (1968)
- A Minute to Pray, a Second to Die (1968)
- The Black Sheep (1968)
- Commandos (1968)
- Days of Fire (1968)
- Burn! (1969)
- Many Wars Ago (1970)
- Return of Sabata (1971)
- The Life of Leonardo da Vinci (1971)
- The Case of the Bloody Iris (1972)
- Seven Hours of Violence (1973)
- Mark of the Cop (1975)
- Zorro (1975)
- A Matter of Time (1976)
- Mark Strikes Again (1976)
- The Last Round (1976)
- Rome Armed to the Teeth (1976)
- Le Gang (1977)
- Dove volano i corvi d'argento (1977)
- Return of the 38 Gang (1977)
- Suggestionata (1978)
- The Life of Verdi (1982)
- The Betrothed (1989)
- Istituto di studi pirandelliani. Ariel, Volume 7. Bulzoni, 1992.
- "E' morto Giampiero Albertini". La Repubblica. 16 May 1991. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- Enrico Lancia, Fabio Melelli. Attori stranieri del nostro cinema. Gremese Editore, 2006.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|