Gian Gaspare Napolitano
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Gian Gaspare Napolitano|
30 April 1907|
Palermo, Sicily, Italy
|Died||5 January 1966
During the 1920s, he wrote for the literary review "900", Cahiers d'Italie et d'Europe. He made ten films between 1935 and 1956. He was a member of the Venice Film Festival jury in 1951, 1953 and 1961.
- Red Passport (1935)
- Sentinels of Bronze (1937)
- I've Lost My Husband! (1937)
- I pirati del golfo (1940)
- L'uomo della legione (1940)
- The Cavalier from Kruja (1940)
- Giarabub (1942)
- Noi cannibali (1953)
- Magia verde (1953)
- Tam tam mayumbe (1955)
- War and Peace (1956)
- Gian Gaspare Napolitano, "Il venditore di fumo", commedia teatrale, Edizioni Sabinae, Roma, 2008.
- Gian Gaspare Napolitano, "Una missione fra i Seris", Edizioni Sabinae, Roma, 2009.
- "3rd Berlin International Film Festival: Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2009-12-21.
- "Festival de Cannes: Green Magic". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-01-23.
|This article about an Italian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|