Again working with Debord, in August 1975, Sanguinetti wrote a pamphlet titled Rapporto veridico sulle ultima opportunita di salvare il capitalismo in Italia (Eng: The Real Report on the Last Chance to Save Capitalism in Italy), which (inspired by Niccolò Machiavelli and Bruno Bauer) purported to be the cynical writing of "Censor", a powerful industrialist. The pamphlet was to show how the ruling class of Italy supported the Piazza Fontana bombing and other covert, false flag mass slaughter, for the higher goal of defending the capitalist status quo from the communist claims. The pamphlet was mailed to 520 of Italy's most powerful individuals. It was received as genuine, and powerful politicians, industrialists and journalist praised its content and guessed on the identity of its high-profile author. After reprinting the tract into a small book, Sanguinetti revealed himself to be the true author. Scandal raised after the revelation, as it successfully exposed the truth and hypocrisy on the mass slaughters, and under pressure from Italian authorities, Sanguinetti left Italy in February 1976, and was denied entry to France.
- The Real Report on the Last Chance to Save Capitalism in Italy (1975)
- On Terrorism and the State (1979)
- Remedy to Everything (1980)
Notes and references
- Éditions Champ Libre, Correspondance, volume 2, éditions Champ Libre, 1981
- Guy Debord, Correspondance, volumes 4 et 5, Fayard
- Christophe Bourseiller, Histoire générale de l'ultra-gauche, Denoël, ISBN 2207251632
|Wikisource has original works written by or about:
- Gianfranco Sanguinetti: Texts in translation by Not Bored!
- (French) Brief story of the Italian section of the International situationist by Miguel Amorós