|Date of birth||18 January 1984|
|Place of birth||Latina, Italy|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|2004–2005||→ Salernitana (loan)||25||(1)|
|2005–2006||→ Ternana (loan)||33||(2)|
|2006–2007||→ Frosinone (loan)||25||(0)|
|2009–2010||→ Salernitana (loan)||20||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 June 2012.
Born in Lazio region, Galasso started his professional career at capital club A.S. Roma. He played his first Serie A match at the last match-day of the 2003–04 season, which the result is unaffected to ranking.
In July 2004, he was loaned to Salernitana to gain experience at Serie B. Although finished as mid-table with team, the team relegated due to financial problems. In August 2005, he was loaned to Ternana at Serie B, with option to buy for €100,000 with counter-option. This time Galasso first tasted relegation due to finished at the bottoms. However Ternana decided to buy Galasso outright but Roma paid €100,000 in net back to Ternana to cancel the buy option. On 31 August 2006, the last day of transfer windows, he was signed by Frosinone of Serie B, for €125,000.
In July 2007, A.S. Bari of Serie B signed him in co-ownership deal, for €180,000. Galasso played his 100th Serie B match at Bari, and won Serie B champion in 2009. In June 2009 Roma gave up the remain registration rights to Bari. But he was excluded in Bari's Serie A plan. In mid-2009, he was loaned to Salernitana along with team-mate Giuseppe Statella and Francesco Caputo. But he played as fullback.
In June 2011 he was released by A.S. Bari.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-06-09. Retrieved 2016-08-24.
- "AS Roma | Official Website | Rome | Football | Soccer" (PDF). Asroma.it. Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- "2007 Bilancio" (PDF) (in Italian). A.S. Roma. 18 January 2008. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 June 2012. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "Schede analitica di Gianluca Galasso - a cura di Football.it". Aic.football.it. 1984-01-18. Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- "Nazionale in cifre - FIGC - Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio". Figc.it. Retrieved 2017-06-07.