Havern playing for Hyde in August 2011
|Full name||Gianluca Havern|
|Date of birth||24 September 1988|
|Place of birth||Manchester, England|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2007||→ Radcliffe Borough (loan)||?||(?)|
|2007||→ Ashton United (loan)||?||(?)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:47, 27 April 2015 (UTC).
Born in Manchester, Greater Manchester, Havern came through the club youth system at Stockport County where he was captain of the Under-18 side. He had spells on loan at Northern Premier League Premier Division clubs Radcliffe Borough and at Ashton United in 2007. He made his Stockport County debut against Brentford in May 2008 and scored the winning goal. With Stockport citing financial trouble, Havern was one of several staff released in January 2009. He left County having made only one appearance for the first team and was immediately taken on as trialist at Conference National outfit Mansfield Town, where he was soon offered a six-month contract. After this spell, Havern returned to Stockport County on non-contract terms before signing another contract deal. On 31 August 2010 it was announced by Stockport that an agreement had been made regarding early settlements of player's contracts and as a result he had left the club.
On 6 September 2010 it was announced he had been signed by Mossley, but after just a month and only six appearances he moved to Tameside rivals Ashton United. In June 2011, he moved to Conference North side Hyde along with team-mate Ryan Crowther.
In October 2011, it was revealed that Havern had been in a relationship with former N-Dubz singer and former X-Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos which began in June 2010. The pair met whilst on holiday in Ibiza but their relationship finished when Contostavlos had to fly out to America to record an album, Havern stated that there was 'no big bust up' when the pair split.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2010). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2010–11. Mainstream Publishing. p. 190. ISBN 978-1-84596-601-0.
- "Gianluca Havern". Team profiles. Stockport County FC. Retrieved 10 June 2008.
- "Johnson borrows two but loses two". Non League Daily. 10 November 2007. Retrieved 10 June 2008.
- "Stockport 1–0 Brentford". BBC Sport. 3 May 2008. Retrieved 10 June 2008.
- "Havern set for Edgeley Park exit". Yahoo! Sport. 12 January 2009. Retrieved 12 January 2009.[dead link]
- Gaffer adds Havern and Gardner to squad
- "Three Out, One in". Stockport County F.C. 31 August 2010. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- "Four for Higgins". Non League Daily. 6 September 2010. Retrieved 6 September 2010.
- "New Signings". hydefc.co.uk. Retrieved 28 June 2011.
- "Alty Move For Havern". NonLeagueDaily.com. Retrieved 5 July 2011.
- "Tulisa's holiday romance with football hunk". The People. Retrieved 2 October 2011.