This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gianluca Testa (born March 2, 1982) is an Italian actor and director.
Gianluca Testa began his acting career in theatre productions and independent cinema. In theatre he worked with Giuliano Vasilicò and Gruppo di Ricerca e Progettazione Teatrale, starring the role of San Giovanni in Dal Vangelo secondo Giovanni for three years  and worked with Giancarlo Nanni and Teatro Vascello in Rome since 2006 to 2009. In 2006 he appeared in the official music video for Raf (singer) in the song Dimentica. In 2008, he starred as Mirko Bertolini in the miniseries Rex  on Rai 1 and as Francesco Ticconi in the television series Carabinieri on Canale 5. In 2009 he starred as main character in the movie Mad in italy, distributed in the USA, and in Symphony in Blood Red, distributed in Germany. In 2010 he starred as Brenno in the movie Pipi Room, directed by Jerry Calà, and in Calibro 10, with Franco Nero. In the same year he starred the role of Syd Barrett in the musical Syd l'altra faccia della luna  and directed the short film Fagiolino e il cavaliere  under the patronage of Molise. In 2014, Gianluca Testa wrote and directed the short film Banza Kiri! starred by Aurora Ruffino. Since 2002 he directs many commercials and music videos for Video Italia and MTV. He works also as trainer in the field of self-help  and acting coach.
- Pipi Room, directed by Jerry Calà (2011)
- Calibro 10 (2010)
- Mad in Italy(2009)
- Symphony in Blood Red(2009)
- Dimentica by Raf (singer) (2006)
- Banza Kiri!, screenwriter and director (2014)
- Fagiolino e il cavaliere, screenwriter and director (2010)
- It’s an ugly game of cat and mouse ‘Mad In Italy’ – movie review
- "Gianluca Testa: nuovo volto dell'horror Made in Italy"
- "Registi emergenti: Fagiolino e il cavaliere di Gianluca Testa"