|Date of birth||27 February 1992|
|Place of birth||Thessaloniki, Greece|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back, Defensive Midfielder|
|2012–2013||→ Platanias (loan)||21||(0)|
|2017||Miedź Legnica II||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 June 2017.
Potourídis made has first league appearances for Olympiakos during 2010. He made his debut on the match against Ilioupoli F.C. in the Greek Cup. Ironically, he is most famous in Greece for two costly mistakes he made in a match against Atromitos towards the end of the 2010-2011 season. In the game, Potourídis twice headed the ball directly to Atromitos attackers who scored two goals as Olympiakos embarrassingly lost 3-1.
On 23 November 2011, he substituted Djebbour with Olympiacos 1-0 victory over Marseille in the Champions League at the Stade Vélodrome, in Group F.
On 15 July 2013, he was sold to Novara Calcio.
A year later he returned to Greece, signing a two years contract with Panthrakikos for an undisclosed fee.
He has represented his country at Under-17 level and has played in the qualifying and elite round of the UEFA Under-17 European Championship.
- Janas, Piotr. "Pięciu kolejnych graczy odchodzi z Miedzi Legnica". Gazetawroclawska.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "O ταπεινός Γιάννης Ποτουρίδης!" (in Greek). gazzetta.gr. 25 November 2010.
- "IN AZZURRO IL DIFENSORE POTOURIDIS" (in Italian). Novara Calcio. 15 July 2013. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- "Συμφωνία με τον ποδοσφαιριστή Γιάννη Ποτουρίδη (Greek)". aelfc.gr (Official). 30 August 2016.
- "Παρελθόν ο Ποτουρίδης από την ΑΕΛ". www.gazzetta.gr. 17 January 2017.
- "Στην Πολωνία ο Ποτουρίδης". www.sport24.gr. 1 March 2017.
|This biographical article relating to Greek football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|