|Also known as||"Dillinger"|
(Greek: Ο Ντίλινγκερ)
Giannis Tatasopoulos (Greek: Γιάννης Τατασόπουλος) (born 7 January 1928, in Kifissia, Greece) was a Greek musician and renowned bouzouki master, soloist, and composer who achieved a number one hit in the national Greek charts in the 1950s and appeared a number of times on Greek national television. In the mid-1950s many of the top bouzouki soloists, including Giannis Tatasopoulos, emigrated to the United States. Giannis Tatasopoulos relocated to the United States in 1955 and decided to stay there in 1958. His son Nikos Tatasopoulos, who was born in the United States, is also a bouzouki master, and soloist. A dedication musical production was produced in 2011, ten years after his death, by Athina Krikeli and Ellopia Media Group Ellopia Media Group under the supervision of his son soloist Nikos Tatasopoulos
- Γιάννης Τατασόπουλος - Ο Ντίλινγκερ, Matia.gr. (Greek language)
- Κοσμοπολίτες του μπουζουκιού, Ta Nea newspaper, 22 January 2011.
- Νίκος Τατασόπουλος, Ο Εξάσφαιρος, p.17, Issue 41, Ellopia Press, February 2009. (Greek language)
- Νίκος Τατασόπουλος - Μαρία Κώτη - Δημήτρης Μυστακίδης στήν Αυλαία, Monopoli.gr (Greek language)
- Concert Tour (credited as "bouzouki master" on p.7), My Sweet Canary documentary film.
- 10th Anniversary for Ellopia TV, by Anastasios Papapostolou, Greek Reporter newspaper, 6 February 2010.
- Concert Tour (credits on p.3 and p.7), My Sweet Canary documentary film.
- Συναυλία αφιέρωμα στη Ρόζα Εσκενάζυ, Sohos FM, 14 March 2010. (Greek language)
- Roza Eskenazy Tribute Concert, 12th Thessaloniki Film Festival (sponsored and broadcast by the EPT television channel).