|Origin||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Genres||Hard rock, AOR|
|Labels||A&M, Epic, Frontiers|
|Associated acts||White Heart|
|Past members||Dann Huff|
Giant is an American melodic hard rock band that was formed in 1987. The band consisted of founding members Dann Huff (lead vocals and guitar) and Alan Pasqua (keyboard), and had Dann's brother David Huff on drums and Mike Brignardello on bass. The Huff brothers were part of the founding members of the Christian rock band White Heart.
Giant disbanded in the early 90s after recording two albums, but resurfaced in 2000 minus Alan Pasqua and released the album III in late 2001.
In December 2009, Frontiers Records announced that they would release Giant's latest album Promise Land in 2010. The band included Terry Brock (Strangeways, Seventh Key) on lead vocals and John Roth (Winger) on guitars. Dann Huff wasn't a part of the band due to his busy schedule, but he co-wrote seven songs and guested on guitar on two. The album was released on February 26, 2010 for Europe and March 9, 2010 for the US.
- Terry Brock - lead vocals (2009–present)
- John Roth - guitars, backing vocals (2009–present)
- David Huff - drums, backing vocals (1987–1992, 2000–present)
- Mike Brignardello - bass, backing vocals (1987–1992, 2000–present)
- Dann Huff - lead vocals, guitars, keyboards (1987–1992, 2000–2002, 2017)
- Alan Pasqua - keyboards, backing vocals (1987–1992)
- Jeff Peterson - guitars, backing vocals (touring) (1987–1990)
- Mark Oakley - guitars, backing vocals (touring) (1990–1992, 2017)
- Larry Hall - keyboards, backing vocals (touring) (1992)
- Live and Acoustic - Official Bootleg (2003)
- It Takes Two + Giant Live (1990)
- Don't Leave Me In Love (2001)
|Title||Release||Peak chart positions||Album|
|"I'm a Believer"||1989||56||13||Last of the Runaways|
|"I'll See You In My Dreams"||20||7|
|"Chained"||1992||—||16||Time to Burn|
|"Time to Burn"||—||—|
|"—" denotes a recording that did not chart.|
- Official website Now defunct.