Giardino Botanico della Majella
The Giardino Botanico della Majella (3500 m²), also known as the Giardino Botanico Michele Tenore, is a botanical garden located in the Majella National Park (Parco Nazionale della Majella) at Via Colle della Madonna I-66010, Lama dei Peligni, Province of Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy. It is open daily; an admission fee is charged.
It is organized into four sections as follows:
- Flowers and vegetation of Majella
- Plants of economic importance
- Endangered plants of Abruzzo - including Adonis vernalis, Astragalus aquilanus, Centaurea sphaerocephala, Crocus reticulatus, Goniolimon italicum, Iris marsica, Phlomis fruticosa, Pinus nigra var. di Fara San Martino, Salvia officinalis var. angustifolia, Stachys thirkey, Salix foetida, and Salix pentandra.
- Heritage agricultural plants
- "Botanical Garden Michele Tenore" (in Italian). italianbotanicalheritage.com. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
|This Italian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a garden in Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|