From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up giba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Giba may refer to:
- Giba, Sardinia, a comune in the Province of South Sardinia
- Giba (born 1976), the nickname of volleyball player Gilberto Amaury de Godoy Filho
- Giba (footballer) (1962–2014), nickname of football player and manager Antônio Gilberto Maniaes
- Márta Giba (born 1943), Hungarian handball player
- Giba, a letter in the Gothic alphabet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.