Gibraltar Hill (Bungendore, New South Wales)
|Elevation||887 m (2,910 ft)|
|Location||Capital region, New South Wales, Australia|
Location and characteristics
Gibraltar Hill is situated 3.8 kilometres (2.4 mi) east of Bungendore, New South Wales, Australia. The Capital Wind Farm at Bungendore is visible from the hill, and, according to Australian naval officer Stacey Porter, the view makes "a really nice outlook."[unbalanced opinion?]
The hill has an authority ID of NSW20217.
- "Gibraltar Hill". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- "Map of Gibraltar Hill, NSW". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- "Map of Gibraltar Hill, New South Wales, Mountain - Australian Place Names, coordinates". Geodata.us. Retrieved 2012-11-02.
- Doherty, Megan (23 December 2008). "Wind Turbines sprout, bring a change of heart". Canberra Times. p. A5.
- Jauncey, Jim (April 1991). "Bushrangers in Stoney Creek - Jacky-Jacky". Stoney Creek Gazette. Carwoola Community Association Inc. 2 (4). Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- Agnes Moffat Learmonth; Andrew Thomas Amos Learmonth (22 May 1972). Regional landscapes of Australia: form, function and change. Heinemann Educational. p. 94. ISBN 978-0-435-34510-5. Retrieved 4 November 2012.
- Royal Commission on Sites for the Seat of Government - Report of the commissioners with appendices and plans. Australian Royal Commission. 1903. p. 42.
|This New South Wales geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|