Gibson Marine Provincial Park
|Gibson Marine Provincial Park|
|Location||British Columbia, Canada|
|Area||143 hectares (350 acres)|
|Created||13 November 1967|
Gibson Marine Provincial Park is a provincial park in British Columbia, Canada, located on the southeast end of Flores Island in the central Clayoquot Sound region of Vancouver Island. The park was created on 13 November 1967. It contains approximately 143 hectares (350 acres) and is adjacent to Flores Island Provincial Park.
- Hot Springs Cove, British Columbia
- Marktosis, British Columbia
- Maquinna Marine Provincial Park
- Sydney Inlet Provincial Park
- Sulphur Passage Provincial Park
- "Gibson Marine Park". BC Geographical Names. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
- "Gibson Marine Provincial Park". BC Parks infopage. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
|This British Columbia protected areas related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|