From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up giddy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Giddy may refer to:
- Davies Gilbert (1767-1839), British engineer, author and politician born Davies Giddy
- Lennox L. Giddy, South African Open men's singles tennis champion from 1894-1898; see List of South African Open men's singles champions
- Terry Giddy (born 1950), Australian Paralympic athlete
- Giddy (album), 2009 compilation album by Irish band Pugwash
- Great dodecicosahedron
- Giddy Goat, fictional animated goat
- "Giddy", a 1977 song written by Paul McCartney for Roger Daltrey from One of the Boys
- All pages beginning with "Giddy"
- All pages with titles containing Giddy
- The Giddy Game Show
- Gid (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giddy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.