Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up giddy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Giddy may refer to:
- Davies Gilbert (1767-1839), British engineer, author and politician born Davies Giddy
- Lennox L. Giddy, South African Open men's singles tennis champion from 1894 to 1898; see List of South African Open men's singles champions
- Terry Giddy (born 1950), Australian Paralympic athlete
- Giddy (album), 2009 compilation album by Irish band Pugwash
- Great dodecicosahedron
- Giddy Goat, fictional animated goat
- "Giddy", a 1977 song written by Paul McCartney for Roger Daltrey from One of the Boys
- All pages with titles beginning with Giddy
- All pages with titles containing Giddy
- The Giddy Game Show
- Gid (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giddy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.