Gigi Causey is an American film and television producer and production supervisor and manager who resides in Los Angeles. On January 24, 2012, Causey was nominated for the 2012 Academy Award for Best Live Action Short Film for Time Freak which she produced. Causey is married to filmmaker Andrew Bowler, who was also nominated for an Academy Award for the film Time Freak.
Awards and nominations
- 2012, nominated for Academy Award, 'Best Short Film, Live Action' for Time Freak
- 2011, won festival prize for 'Best Short' at Route 66 Film Festival for Time Freak
- 2011, won Jury Award for 'Best Short' at Stony Brook Film Festival for Time Freak
- 2011, nominated for Jury Award for 'Best Short Film' at Omaha Film Festival for Time Freak
- Rome, Emily (January 28, 2012). "'Time Freak': Sci-fi short and an Oscar moment to remember". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved February 3, 2012.
- "UT grad goes crazy when her short film gets an Oscar nom". The Houston Chronicle. Retrieved February 3, 2012.
- "The 84th Academy Awards (2012) Nominees". oscars.org. Retrieved 2012-01-26.
- "The 84th Annual Academy Awards". imdb.com. Retrieved February 3, 2012.
- BBC2012Noms. "Oscars 2012: Nominees in full". BBC News. BBC. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- Academy Awards 2012 | Road to the Oscars - IMDb
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|