This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|• Revised Romanization||Giheung-gu|
Map of Gyeonggi highlighting Giheung-gu.
|• Total||81.7 km2 (31.5 sq mi)|
Giheung-gu is a gu (district) in Yongin, South Korea. It has 10 dong (neighborhoods). Its area is 81.7 km² and it has 321,015 inhabitants (in 2009). Giheung-gu was formed in 2005. It was formed with other gu in Yongin in 2005.
Giheung-gu is divided into the following "dong"s.
- Giheung-dong (divided in turn into Gomae-dong and Gongse-dong)
- Sanggal-dong (divided in turn into Sanggal-dong, Bora-dong and Jigok-dong)
- Singal-dong (divided in turn into Singal-dong, Hagal-dong and Yeongdeok-dong)
- Guseong-dong (divided in turn into Eonnam-dong and Cheongdeok-dong)
- Dongbaek-dong (divided in turn into Dongbaek-dong and Jung-dong)
- Seonong-dong (combination of Seocheon-dong and Nongseo-dong)
List of Gu in Yongin
|This South Korea location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|