From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|31st Ohio Attorney General|
|Preceded by||Edward C. Turner|
|Succeeded by||John W. Bricker|
|Supreme Court of Ohio|
|Preceded by||Arthur H. Day|
|Succeeded by||Charles S. Bell|
October 3, 1881|
|Died||July 17, 1942
|Resting place||Spring Grove Cemetery|
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
- "Gilbert Bettman". The Supreme Court of Ohio & The Ohio Judicial System. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "Gilbert Bettman papers" (PDF). University of Cincinnati. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- "The Ballot Box: Senate Campaign of 1932". University of Cincinnati. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- "Justices of the Supreme Court of Ohio 1803 to the Present". Supreme Court of Ohio. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- Finding Aid for Gilbert Bettman papers, Archives and Rare Books Library, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
Edward C. Turner
|Attorney General of Ohio
John W. Bricker
|This biography of a judge of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Ohio politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|