Gildersleeve on Broadway
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Gildersleeve on Broadway|
|Directed by||Gordon Douglas|
|Produced by||Herman Schlom|
|Written by||Robert E. Kent|
|Edited by||Les Millbrook|
|Distributed by||RKO Radio Pictures|
|65 minutes|
- Harold Peary as Throckmorton P. Gildersleeve
- Billie Burke as Mrs. Laura Chandler
- Claire Carleton as Francine Gray
- Richard LeGrand as Mr. Peavey
- Freddie Mercer as Leroy Forrester
- Hobart Cavanaugh as Homer
- Margaret Landry as Marjorie Forrester
- Leonid Kinskey as Window Washer
- Ann Doran as Matilda Brown
- Lillian Randolph as Birdie
- Mike Road as Jimmy Clark
- unbilled players include Lawrence Tierney, Barbara Hale and Dorothy Malone, as well as Jack Norton and Walter Tetley.
- "Gildersleeve on Broadway (1943)". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved June 19, 2017.
- Miller, Frank. "Articles: Gildersleeve on Broadway". Turner Classic Movies. Archived from the original on April 1, 2016. Retrieved June 19, 2017.
The film also marks the screen debut of Lawrence Tierney as a taxi driver and features Barbara Hale and Dorothy Malone in early bit parts
- "Hollywood Star Walk: Dorothy Malone". LATimes.com. Retrieved June 19, 2017.
RKO Pictures signed the then-brunette Maloney at 18, and she made her film debut in 1943's Gildersleeve on Broadway...
|This 1940s comedy film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|