Gilka Machado (1893–1980) was a female Brazilian poet.
Machado started to write poetry as a child. As an adult, she supported her family by working for the Rio Railway Company.
- Cristais partidos [Broken Crystals], 1915
- A revelação dos perfumes [A Revelation of Perfumes], 1916
- Estado de alma [Condition of the Soul], 1917
- Poesias (1915-1917) [Poems (1915-1917], 1918
- Mulher nua [Naked Woman], 1922
- Meu glorioso pecado [My Glorious Soul], 1928
- Sublimação [Sublimation], 1938
- Velha poesia, 1965
- ^ 'Machado, Gilka (1893-1980)', in Claire Buck, ed., Bloomsbury Guide to Women's Literature, 1992, p. 769