From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up gilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up גילה in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gilla may be:
- an Irish masculine given name or name-element, meaning "boyservant"
- Gilla Cómáin mac Gilla Samthainde (fl. 1072)
- Gilla Pátraic (d. 1084)
- Gilla Aenghus Ua Chlúmháin (d. 1143)
- Gilla Cheallaigh Ua hEidhin (d. 1153)
- Gilla Asalta (d. 1172)
- Gilla Cellaig Ó Ruaidín (d. 1204)
- Gilla na Naemh Crom Ó Seachnasaigh (d. 1224)
- Giolla Íosa Mac Fir Bisigh (d. 1301)
- Gilla Duibin Mac Cruitín (d. 1405)
- Gilla Dubh Ó Flaithbheartaigh (d. 1442)
- Roger Gilla Dubh Ó Seachnasaigh (d. 1650)
- a Hebrew feminine given name (גילה) meaning "joy" (also spelled Gillah)
- the stage name of an Austrian disco-era singer, see Gilla (singer)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.