|Operator||Town of Gillam|
|Time zone||CST (UTC−06:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC−05:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||476 ft / 145 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Calm Air||Thompson, Winnipeg|
In April 2017, Calm Air cancelled flights due to "wet and soupy" conditions on the gravel runway. The airline's president explained, "You sink in too much, leave huge ruts on the runway — which is a big issue — but also if you sink in too much you just start tearing up propellers, so it is just unsafe to land there."
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 19 July 2018 to 0901Z 13 September 2018.
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived December 1, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- Nicholson, Katie (13 April 2017). "Gillam runway too soft for Calm Air, flights cancelled". CBC News. Retrieved 17 June 2017.
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Gillam Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in Manitoba is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|