From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was born on October 12, 1919. He owned and managed a furniture store located on rue Champflour. He was married to Dolorès Blais since 1943 and was the father of five children.
His accomplishments include:
- the advent of the 1975 Jeux du Québec (Quebec Games) finals;
- the beautification of the port of Trois-Rivières;
- the completion of Hôtel Delta's convention center;
- the construction of the pont Radisson (Radisson Bridge);
- the opening of the Salle J.-Antonio-Thompson concert hall and
- the revatilization of downtown Trois-Rivières.
Retirement from Politics
Beaudoin died on August 22, 2007.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2015)|
|Mayor of Trois-Rivières