Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Gillette Cup may refer to the following cricket competitions:
- Gillette Cup (England) — an English knock-out one-day competition known as the Gillette Cup from 1963 to 1980, later known as the Friends Provident Cup
- Gillette Cup (South Africa)— a South African knock-out one-day competition which lasted from 1969–70 to 1976–77. It was later known as the Nissan Shield, Datsun Shield and Total Power
- Gillette Cup (Australia) — the name used for the ING Cup between 1972–73 and 1979–80
- Gillette Cup (West Indies) — the name used for the KFC Cup in the 1975–76 and 1976–77 seasons
- Gillette Cup (New Zealand) — a knock-out one-day competition in the 1977–78 and 1978–79 seasons, which was also known as the National Knockout before it was discontinued
- Gillette Cup New Zealand Secondary Schools Cricket — a knock-out one-day competition for schoolboys
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gillette Cup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.