From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Gillian Keith is a Canadian operatic soprano.
Gillian Keith's roles include:
- Zerbinetta in Strauss's Ariadne auf Naxos at the Royal Opera House, Welsh National Opera and Opera de Oviedo
- Tytania in Britten's A Midsummer Night's Dream at the Royal Opera House and English National Opera
- Poppea in Monteverdi's L'incoronazione di Poppea in Theater Basel
- Nannetta in Verdi's Falstaff at English National Opera
- Soprano in Purcell's King Arthur at English National Opera and in San Francisco
- Soprano in Bach's St John Passion at English National Opera
- Dew Fairy in Engelbert Humperdinck's Hansel and Gretel at the BBC Proms
- Gillian Keith Bei Strauss - Gillian Keith (soprano); Simon Lepper (piano). Label: Champs Hill Records
- Bach Cantatas Vol. 23: Arnstadt/Echternach – Gillian Keith (soprano); Daniel Taylor (countertenor); Charles Daniels (tenor); Stephen Varcoe (Bass); Monteverdi Choir/English Baroque Soloists; John Eliot Gardiner (conductor). Label: Soli Deo Gloria
- Debussy - Early Songs - Gillian Keith (soprano); Simon Lepper (piano). Label: Deux-Elles Ltd.
- Luigi Dallapiccola: Orchestral Works Vol. 2 (in Partita and Quattro Liriche di Antonio Machado) – Gillian Keith (soprano); Paul Watkins (cello); BBC Philharmonic; Gianandrea Noseda (conductor). Label: Chandos Records
- Debussy - Songs For His Muse - Gillian Keith (soprano); Simon Lepper (piano). Label: Deux-Elles Ltd.
- Crew, Robert, " Reunion for Gillian Keith; Soprano is back in town for Calisto Cavalli opera first performed in 1651 ", Toronto Star, 15 April 2004, p. G4
- Kathleen Ferrier Awards Winners (official website)
- Philharmonia Orchestra, Gillian Keith
|This article about a Canadian opera singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|