Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gillingham in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gillingham may refer to:
- Gillingham, Dorset, //
- Gillingham, Kent, //
- Gillingham, Norfolk, //
- Fort Gillingham, former fort in Kent, England
- Gillingham Friary, a friary in Dorset, England.
- Gillingham (surname)
- Anna Gillingham (1878–1963), educator and psychologist
- Brad Gillingham (born 1970), American world champion powerlifter
- Charlie Gillingham (born 1960), keyboardist and multi-instrumentalist
- David Gillingham (born 1947), contemporary composer
- Francis Gillingham (1916–2010)
- Frank Gillingham (1875–1953), English cricketer. He played for Essex between 1903 and 1928
- Gale Gillingham (1944–2011), American football player
- George Gillingham (died 1668), Canon of Windsor from 1639 - 1668
- Joanie Gillingham (born 1961), Canadian rower.
- John Gillingham (born 1940)
- Karl Gillingham (born 1965), American professional strongman and powerlifter
- Martin Gillingham (born 1963), English sports commentator and journalist.
- Nick Gillingham (born 1967), English swimmer
- William Gillingham, multiple people
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gillingham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.