|Founded||January 21, 2008|
|Headquarters||New Albany, Ohio, U.S.|
Number of locations
|Mike Jeffries (CEO)|
|Revenue||US$ 40.283 million (2010)|
|Owner||Abercrombie & Fitch|
Gilly Hicks was a lingerie brand owned by Abercrombie & Fitch, specializing in women's underwear and loungewear. It competed primarily with Victoria's Secret, Victoria's Secret PINK, and Aerie; an intimates spinoff of American Eagle Outfitters.
Designed to mimic a colonial-style manor house, the store featured arched hallways, mirrored walls, potted plants, and crystal chandeliers reminiscent of its sister brands Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister Co.
Its first store opened at Natick Mall in Natick, Massachusetts on January 21, 2008. On November 6, 2013, Abercrombie & Fitch announced it would close Gilly Hicks' retail stores, but continue the brand's online operations.
On March 4, 2015, Gilly Hicks' online operations were folded into Hollister Co.
As of May 2015, Gilly Hicks online store has completely closed and Gilly Hicks items are no longer being sold on the Hollister Co. website.
At the time of closure, Gilly Hicks operated 23 full-line stores: 16 in the United States, six in the United Kingdom, and one in Germany;
- Westfield Galleria at Roseville - Roseville, California
- The Americana at Brand - Glendale, California
- Westfield Santa Anita - Arcadia, California
- Westfarms - Farmington, Connecticut
- Aventura Mall - Aventura, Florida
- Westfield Fox Valley - Aurora, Illinois
- Orland Square - Orland Park, Illinois
- Woodfield Mall - Schaumburg, Illinois
- Natick Mall - Natick, Massachusetts
- Ala Moana Center - Honolulu, Hawaii
- Mall of America - Bloomington, Minnesota
- Palisades Center - West Nyack, New York
- Smith Haven Mall - Lake Grove, New York
- Houston Galleria - Houston, Texas
- The Shops at La Cantera - San Antonio, Texas
- Westfield Southcenter - Tukwila, Washington
- Westfield London - London, United Kingdom
- Westfield Stratford City - London, United Kingdom
- St. David's - Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Regent Street - London, United Kingdom
- Bentall Centre - Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
- Bluewater - Kent, United Kingdom
- Centro Oberhaussen - Oberhausen, Germany
- Karr, Arnold J. (5 November 2013). "http://www.wwd.com/retail-news/specialty-stores/af-to-shutter-gilly-hicks-7264397?src=nl/newsAlert/20131105-2". WWD. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- "2010 Form 10-K, Abercrombie & Fitch Co.". United States Securities and Exchange Commission.