|Founded||January 21, 2008|
|Defunct||March 2015as own store|
|Headquarters||New Albany, Ohio, U.S.|
Number of locations
|United States, United Kingdom and Germany|
|Mike Jeffries (CEO)|
|Revenue||US$ 40.283 million (2010)|
|Owner||Abercrombie & Fitch|
Gilly Hicks is a lingerie brand owned by Abercrombie & Fitch, specializing in women's underwear and loungewear. It competes primarily with Victoria's Secret, Victoria's Secret PINK, and Aerie (an intimates spinoff of American Eagle Outfitters).
Designed to mimic a colonial-style manor house, the store featured arched hallways, mirrored walls, potted plants, and crystal chandeliers reminiscent of its sister brands Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister Co.
Its first store opened at Natick Mall in Natick, Massachusetts on January 21, 2008. On November 6, 2013, Abercrombie & Fitch announced it would close Gilly Hicks' retail stores, but continue the brand's online operations. The brand was folded into sister company Hollister Co. in 2015. Gilly Hicks lingerie and sleep products are still sold at Hollister stores and Hollister online as of 2017.
At the time of closure, Gilly Hicks operated 23 full-line stores: 16 in the United States, six in the United Kingdom, and one in Germany;
- Westfield Galleria at Roseville - Roseville, California
- The Americana at Brand - Glendale, California
- Westfield Santa Anita - Arcadia, California
- Westfarms - Farmington, Connecticut
- Aventura Mall - Aventura, Florida
- Fox Valley Mall - Aurora, Illinois
- Orland Square - Orland Park, Illinois
- Woodfield Mall - Schaumburg, Illinois
- Natick Mall - Natick, Massachusetts
- Ala Moana Center - Honolulu, Hawaii
- Mall of America - Bloomington, Minnesota
- Palisades Center - West Nyack, New York
- Smith Haven Mall - Lake Grove, New York
- The Galleria - Houston, Texas
- The Shops at La Cantera - San Antonio, Texas
- Westfield Southcenter - Tukwila, Washington
- Westfield London - London, United Kingdom
- Westfield Stratford City - London, United Kingdom
- St. David's - Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Regent Street - London, United Kingdom
- Bentall Centre - Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
- Bluewater - Kent, United Kingdom
- Centro Oberhaussen - Oberhausen, Germany
- Karr, Arnold J. (5 November 2013). "Abercrombie & Fitch Co. to Shutter Gilly Hicks". WWD. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- "2010 Form 10-K, Abercrombie & Fitch Co.". United States Securities and Exchange Commission.