Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||863 ft (263 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1457547|
- George L. Fox, who was one of the Four Chaplains, was the minister of a Methodist church in Gilman.
- "Gilman, Vermont". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service. "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved April 9, 2017.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved April 9, 2017.
- Four Chaplains-George L. Fox
|This article about a location in Vermont is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|