Gilmore is an unincorporated community in Washington Township, Tuscarawas County, Ohio, south of the village of Gnadenhutten. Gilmore sits on Tuscarawas County Road 10 (Gilmore Road) and is intersected by Tuscarawas County Road 14 (River Hill and Fallen Timber Roads) at Gilmore's square.
- "Gilmore". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- The History of Tuscarawas County, Ohio: Containing a History of the County; Its Townships, Towns, Churches, Schools, Etc. Warner, Beers & Company. 1884. p. 680.
- Overman, William Daniel (1958). Ohio Town Names. Akron, OH: Atlantic Press. p. 51.
- "Tuscarawas County". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on March 4, 2016. Retrieved January 6, 2016.
- "Cy Young". MLB.com. Retrieved October 17, 2011.
|This Tuscarawas County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|