From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gimme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gimme, in golf, is a shot agreed to be counted automatically without being actually played.
Gimme may also refer to:
- "Gimme" (Alice Cooper song), 2000 song by Alice Cooper from the album Brutal Planet
- "Gimme" (Boom Crash Opera song), a 1994 song by Boom Crash Opera
- "Gimme" (One song), 2002 song by a Cypriot band One
- "Gimme More", a song by Britney Spears
- Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, a punk rock cover band
- Gimme! Coffee, a chain of espresso bars in the state of New York, USA
- "Gimme Shelter", song by the Rolling Stones (from the album Let It Bleed)
- Gimme (film), a 1923 American silent film directed by Rupert Hughes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gimme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.