From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gimmick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gimmick may refer to:
- Gimmick, a novelty feature in marketing, magic/illusion, and psychology
- Gimmick, a professional wrestling term
- Gimmick!, a video game developed by Sunsoft
- Gimmick! (manga), a 2005-7 manga series
- Gimmicks, mysterious toy-like weapons invented by the Hanzos in the 2002 video game, Tomato Adventure
- In electronics, a type of capacitor construction made by twisting two insulated wires together
- A slang term for growth hormone and/or anabolic steroids
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.