|Look up GIMP or gimp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gimp or GIMP may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Gimp (album), by Psylons
- The GIMP Project, a New York dance company
- "The Gimp", a leather man in the film Pulp Fiction
- GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program), a free and open-source raster graphics and image editor
- Gimp-Print, a collection of printer drivers
- Gimp (gaming), weak game character
- Gimp (thread), an ornamental trim used in sewing and embroidery
- Gimp thread, or scoubidou, a plastic thread used in crafts such as lanyards
- Gimp (sadomasochism), a sexual submissive dressed generally in a bondage suit
- Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search
- Martin Snyder (1893–1981), Jewish-American gangster commonly known as Moe the Gimp
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gimp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.