From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gimp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gimp may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Gimp (album), by Psylons
- The GIMP Project, a New York dance company
- "The Gimp", a character in the film Pulp Fiction
- “Gimp” game balance slang
- Gimp (thread), an ornamental trim used in sewing and embroidery
- Gimp thread, or scoubidou, a plastic thread used in crafts such as lanyards
- Gimp (sadomasochism)
- Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search
- Martin Snyder, Jewish-American gangster commonly known as Moe the Gimp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gimp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.