|Look up gimpy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gimpy is a derogatory term for someone who has a limp. See List of disability-related terms with negative connotations. It may also refer to:
A person's nickname:
- Lloyd Brown (baseball) (1904-1974), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Stephen Mowlam (born 1976), Australian field hockey goalkeeper
- Dean O'Banion (1892-1924), Irish-American mobster and rival of Al Capone in the 1920s
- Milt Pappas (born 1939), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Gwen Verdon (1925-2000), American actress and dancer whose childhood nickname was "Gimpy"
- Gimpy, a main character in the animated television series Undergrads
- "Gimpy" McHenry, protagonist of Manpower (1941 film), played by Edward G. Robinson
- "Gimpy" Smith, a main character in Streets of New York (1939 film)
- Colonel Gimpy, villain of Crack-Up (1936 film), played by Peter Lorre
- Nickname for the General-purpose machine gun, particularly by the British armed forces
- "Gympie gympie" - colloquial name for the Australian "stinging brush" or Dendrocnide moroides
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gimpy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.